Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello friends,
 I have some new pages to share today.  I feel very behind on this blog but it's a new year and I'll try to be more regular here.  This is not a New Year resolution but I'll try :)  although my life promises to be crazy in the next couple of months.  Anyway, here is what I've been up to lately, this first one is from today with K Studio's beautiful new collection Sweet Life



this next page is made with a kit by a designer I absolutely love, Ju Kneipp Designs.  She is from Brazil and you wouldn't believe how young she is.  I think she is about 17. I just recently became a part of her creative team.  I really enjoy her eclectic style.  This next page is using her brand new and shabby collection My Project 365/2011.  This collection is specifically designed for project 365.  If you are not familiar with that, this is a project where you take one photo a day every day for the whole year and you post it on your blog.  It's kind of fun I think although I've never done it.  Here is a quick peek of this gorgeous collection:


And my page: 


and a few other pages I've scrapped lately with Blink of An Eye by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Traci Reed and one of my templates Snowflake Clusters, Part 3 by Busy Bee Designs:
another one of my templates that you can get for free Snowflake Clusters freebie by Busy Bee Designs
this next one is with:
Well, enjoy the rest of the week!  Hopefully I'll update again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment