Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello everyone, MScraps is turning one today!!!!! So to celebrate this fun event the designers and creative team are hosting a blog train with tons of amazing freebies. I also have a freebie for you, I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to come back here and post in the comments section so I can see your page also. You can e-mail me as well at alexieva@hotmail.com. I really enjoy seeing everyone's pages with my templates. There was a little mistake as my scrapping blog was given for the blog train instead of my design blog so if you would like to visit my Busy Bee Blog and follow it you can go to Busy Bee Designs

MScraps Birthday Bash Freebie by Busy Bee Designs

and here is a really cool page my friend Josette made with the freebie:



Your next stop on the blog train is the super talented scooty designs
I am sure she has something wonderful for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sasha!!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete